Sunday, 6 July 2014

At the Beach!

I'm currently on holiday in the lovely Cornwall. Today, after waiting a few hours for the sun to finally make an appearance, I went to Crantock beach.




I had great fun body boarding, wandering around the rock pools and playing with my cutie pie of a dog.


I wear only a tiny amount of makeup on beach days because I know I'll be sitting in the sun and swimming in the sea so it won't last long. Also, I'm usually hiding from the sun behind a pair of glasses and a hat!
Today I just used a small amount of Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream as it contains SPF 15 and is a very lightweight formula so it feels like I'm not wearing any makeup at all.

Apart from suncream and a Burt's Bees lip balm, the only other product I took with me to the beach was the Vitamin C Energising Mist from The Body Shop. This is a refreshing spray that cools the skin without feeling sticky. It also smells great, with a subtle citrus scent.

What do you take to the beach?