Saturday, 26 April 2014

Review: Eyeko Blue Velvet Eyelash Curler

Curling your eyelashes is one of the easiest and most effective ways of opening up your eyes and making your lovely lashes look longer, so when I heard the Eyeko Blue Velvet Eyelash Curler was free with this month's InStyle magazine I went straight to the nearest shop to get my hands on these little beauties.




£12 from Eyeko
These curlers are limited edition and named blue velvet due to the much-fancier-than-usual soft blue velvet handles. Annoyingly, the dark blue of the handles looks black in this photo, but I promise they are actually blue.

I have used these curlers everyday for the last fortnight since picking them up. I cannot say enough good things about them. I found they easily curled every lash without any annoying pulling or tugging feeling. In the past I have the curlers I have used have had soft spongy inserts which soon become dented and less effective at curling. I was pleased to find these curlers use a sturdy silicone inset which holds its shape much better.

The uniquely shaped handles are ergonomic and comfortable to hold. I think this is great as some people are wary of using curlers incase they pull out all their lashes, but this design makes you feel confident as you have complete control over the curlers. At first I though the velvet finish of the handles might get dirty over time, but they have stayed a bright blue and are easy to wipe clean. Also, they come packaged in a cute little box with a spare silicone insert so could be given as a gift.

What do you think? What is your favourite curler?





1 comment:

  1. This curler sounds amazing! I love curling my lashes as it make my lashes look a little more glamorous.

    Have a fab evening.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so please say hi! :)
Feel free to leave your own link, I like finding out about new blogs. ♥ xx